Business Development Manager
Our client is a leading innovator and supplier of advanced robotic automation solutions. Since the founding in 2012 it is using an expanding international network of global partners. The main office is located in Copenhagen.
To strengthen the collaboration with other companies, and increase growth, our client is looking for a business developer who will be responsible for expanding the company’s product portfolio.
A growing company
You will be part of a dynamic and ambitious company, with dedicated employees who are all focusing on growing the sales of its unique technology with relevant distributors and dealers. After the initial learning, you will be responsible for expanding the product portfolio in order for it to be used in a broader strategic range of industries and segments.
Professional profile: Technical interest and business experience
Your background will include a relevant education, you might have worked as an application engineer or a robot programmer, supplemented with experience of working with technical sales and business development. Experience with the automation industry is an advantage, but experience with companies that have implemented automation in their production will also be valued though it is not a formal requirement.
In order to hold the position, you must be able to speak and write fluently in English and German. Other languages will be an advantage.
You have sufficient experience with Office 365 as well as with working in CRM-systems.
Additionally the position urges the following personal qualities: You are a strong character, challenge driven, academically extrovert, result-oriented, persistent, and you are a disciplined executer as well as a team player with decent communicative skills. You possess good analytical skills and take responsibility of your area of expertise.
Main tasks as a strategic business developer
The job as a strategic business developer is a newly established position and you will report directly to the management. Your daily work will be in a dynamic international environment with a dedicated team of colleagues.
The role requires a high sense of quality and a challenge driven mind-set. Your main responsibilities:
- Identifying, analyzing, and prioritizing relevant companies
- Contact, cold leads, networking, uncovering the opportunity of cooperation, preparing requirement specification and deliver to vendor
- Thinking from a technical as well as commercial approach:
- Technical advantages: easy integration of gripper with robots and attachment to user interface.
- Commercial approach: What kind of advantages present themselves upon engaging in cooperation with On Robot. Once contact has been established, next step will be to ensure a reasonable introduction to distributors.
- Communicating the necessary corrections to the Research & Development department such that the gripper is compatible with the new robots.
Travel days: 50-100 days a year
Information regarding the position will be provided by IMC Business Consulting, feel free to contact +45 53 73 17 60. And mail your application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive communication back to the e-mail address used when applying.