Software Test Engineer
Brüel & Kjær Vibro (B&K Vibro) is one of the world’s largest independent suppliers of machinery protection and condition monitoring systems. The systems are installed on rotating and reciprocating industrial machinery, such as pumps, turbines, compressors, motors, generators and gearboxes. Their solutions include hardware, software, sensors and all the required services, training, and consulting to install, integrate, apply, and operate these solutions.
At B&K Vibro they share the vision to “keep the world’s machinery in motion by making asset health management as easy as a click”. To make this become a reality, they’re combining state-of-the-art machine learning with the expertise of their experienced diagnostic engineers to derive meaningful and actionable insights.
As Software Test Engineer at B&K Vibro you will help translate customer requirements into testable requirements and be significantly involved in software quality using automated testing. All based on a through dialogue with the project team.
- Independent planning and testing of software:
- Planning, development and implementation of (automated) tests and test methods.
- Analysis and evaluation of test runs and their results.
- Evaluation of new test tools and technologies.
- Creation and maintenance of test reports.
- Collaboration in agile, interdisciplinary teams.
- Completed relevant studies (computer science, natural sciences etc.) or comparable qualifications.
- Several years of professional experience in the test environment, especially in test automation and integration testing.
- You feel at home in MS Azure and the Microsoft development stack.
- Enthusiasm for innovative technologies, methods, and concepts.
- Communication skills (English), ability to work in a team as well as to work independently.
What B&K Vibro offers:
- The opportunity to play a decisive role in shaping the core product in an early stage alongside a diverse, multinational team.
- A competitive salary combined with attractive corporate benefits.
- An attractive working environment including “working from home” option and flexible working conditions.
- Remote team events and opportunities to socialize with colleagues also during Covid.
If you recognize yourself in this description, please send your complete application, including your earliest starting date and salary expectations, in English to Thomas Okkels at IMC Business Consulting: e-mail: email@example.com, or phone +45 5373 1760. You’re also welcome to get in touch if you have any questions or would like to know more about the position. B&K Vibro is an equal opportunity employer, and all applicants will be considered for this position without regard to national origin, gender, identity, sex, sexual orientation, color, religion, veteran or disability status.