Software Development Engineers
One C# developer
One Cloud Developer with affinity of MS Azure
Brüel & Kjær Vibro (B&K Vibro) is one of the world’s largest independent suppliers of machinery protection and condition monitoring systems. The systems are installed on rotating and reciprocating industrial machinery, such as pumps, turbines, compressors, motors, generators and gearboxes. Their solutions include hardware, software, sensors and all the required services, training, and consulting to install, integrate, apply, and operate these solutions.
At B&K Vibro they share the vision to “keep the world’s machinery in motion by making asset health management as easy as a click”. To make this become a reality, they’re combining state-of-the-art machine learning with the expertise of their experienced diagnostic engineers to derive meaningful and actionable insights.
As Software Development Engineer at B&K Vibro you will understand how to make a clients’ need a reality based on a through dialogue with the project team. This involves transforming B&K Vibro’s software product offerings from traditional on-premises server-based solutions to fully-fledged Software as a Service solutions.
- Realize and maintain high-performance software primarily in cloud.
- Engage in all phases of the software development process:
- Requirement analysis.
- Conceptual designs.
- Testing by using modern test automation solutions and documentation.
- There are currently 2 openings for Software Development Engineers. One programmer with solid experience in C#, and a cloud developer with great affinity to MS Azure.
- Completed relevant studies (computer science, natural sciences etc.) or comparable qualifications.
- You feel at home in MS Azure and the Microsoft development stack.
- Experience with one or more of the following technologies would be an asset, but not a requirement:
- Source control: Git
- Software lifecycle management: Azure DevOps.
- Languages: Python, C#, Typescript
- Frontend: Angular
- Backend: .NET Core
- Containers: Docker / Kubemeters
- Infrastructure as Code: Terraform
- Expertise in data processing and designing data driven systems.
- Clear understanding of integration patterns and communication protocols.
- Enthusiasm for innovative technologies, methods, and concepts.
- Communication skills (English), ability to work in a team as well as to work independently.
What B&K Vibro offers:
- The opportunity to play a decisive role in shaping the core product in an early stage alongside a diverse, multinational team.
- A competitive salary combined with attractive corporate benefits.
- An attractive working environment including “working from home” option and flexible working conditions.
- Remote team events and opportunities to socialize with colleagues also during Covid.
If you recognize yourself in this description, please send your complete application, including your earliest starting date and salary expectations, in English to Thomas Okkels at IMC Business Consulting: e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, or phone +45 5373 1760. You’re also welcome to get in touch if you have any questions or would like to know more about the position. B&K Vibro is an equal opportunity employer, and all applicants will be considered for this position without regard to national origin, gender, identity, sex, sexual orientation, color, religion, veteran or disability status.