Struers is the world leader in equipment, consumables and services for materialographic surface preparation and analysis of solid materials. Struers’ solutions help advanced manufacturing companies within a variety of industries improve their business by discovering new opportunities and ensuring high quality. The company has a truly international scope, with offices and dealers all over the world. There are currently more than 200 employees working at the headquarters in the greater Copenhagen area and more than 600 employees worldwide. Founded in Denmark in 1875, Struers is today owned by Roper Technologies, Inc., a diversified technology company based in Florida, USA.
Global Quality Manager
Struers is looking for a very experienced quality management professional to join their management team in Copenhagen.
You will become responsible for two main areas. First, Struers Global Management, “Struers Business System” (SBS), which you will maintain, document, improve and implement worldwide.
All local certified management systems should be aligned across sites and incorporated into the SBS. Systems in scope are Environmental management, Health & Safety, Energy management and Requirements for competencies of Calibration Laboratories.
Secondly, you will manage and develop your QA / QC team of 10 people in Struers production sites in Ballerup and Ostrava, CZ.
The position will ensure the adherence to Governance for Struers Business System and develop and lift the documentation of SBS worldwide to ease implementation of truly global best practices in all Business Units.
You will also be responsible for leading the Quality Management matrix team consisting of eight Quality Managers from different countries.
- The position will ensure the adherence to Governance for Struers Business System and develop and lift the documentation of SBS worldwide to ease implementation of truly global best practices in all Business Units.
- Budget responsible for Quality departments at production sites
- Mapping and documentation according to SBS governance including training of process owners and editors.
- Process owner of Global Quality processes
- Owner of software solutions for SBS (Struers Business System, ISO 9001/14001 compliant) and related document handling
- Ensure maintenance of multi-site ISO 9001 certification.
- Owner of software for Nonconformity handling, NCR system
- Responsible at task level for developing, describing and maintaining Quality Processes
To develop and improve
- Improve quality owned processes using lean toolbox, like VSM, Standard Work and Kaizen
- Quality department integrated in product development
- Internal audits compliance
- Process mapping and documentation according to SBS
- Introduction of all new employees to SBS.
- Communication and training of Struer’s Quality Policy and objectives world wide
- Preparation of Quality Management Review Report with SBS status from all business units
The ideal candidate will have
- A university degree in Engineering.
- Several years quality management experience at managerial level in multi-sitecompanies
- Advanced MS-Excel skills.
- Strong knowledge of ERP systems and business applications.
- Fluency in Danish and English, – with excellent writing capabilities.
You’ll be working in direct collaboration with a variety of stakeholders within the company and its subsidiaries to promote better and more efficient Quality practices and processes, which demands strong interpersonal skills, personal integrity and achievement orientation and an international mindset. You are a structured, fast-working personality and is motivated by continuous improvement and passionate about applying technology to create business value.
If this position interests you, please submit your application to email@example.com. You are also welcome to contact Mr. Thomas Okkels on 53 73 17 60 if you’d like to have any additional information. We’ll be interviewing candidates on an ongoing basis, so if you believe you have the right background and qualifications please do not hesitate to apply.